Monday, December 27, 2010

"white night" is just one of my existence background


He Yan Hong:Why will thought of to open bar?
The Di is always clear:I want to be a freelance writer, but Chinese payment is too low, so to me, a freedom, desultoriness, unrestrained, the ability Zheng orders living expenses and doesn,t influence the occupation of writing, is what I have been looking forward to.Because this reads it to think, I open "white night" bar.Certainly, "white night" is just one of my existence background, I depend on with the living place.But more important, draw on more mine, still keep being a writing.I have been thinking that writer if is other to make a living, will provide a spacious visual field for his writing and observe a social opportunity.
He Yan Hong:"The night of the white" has already become a famous cultural tourist spot of Chengdu, people go to Chengdu, the breadth, narrow lane son must definitely go and go to breadth, narrow lane son, "white night" must even go, but is it in the breadth lane a son still a narrow lane son?

No comments:

Post a Comment